A woman allegedly threatened by loyalists after being accused of trying to kill a young man whose naked body was found in a sealed wheelie bin has had her bail curfew extended to attend an 11th night bonfire.
Judge Gordon Kerr QC agreed to extend 21-year-old Paula Wilson's curfew until 1am after being told that the police "apparently" had no objection.
Wilson, from Milfield in Ballymena, is charged along with two 27-year-olds from the town, David Roddy Patterson, from Glendun Drive, and Teri Lau, from Dunclug Park, of attempting to murder and falsely imprisoning 21-year-old Adam Robinson between September 1 and 3 last year.
Her lawyer Daniel Mullan said that Wilson only wanted her bail curfew extended from 10.30pm until 1am "in order to attend a bonfire". However, no application was made to lift the drink and drugs ban, or any of her other bail conditions.
Last October the High Court, which allowed Wilson to live at a new undisclosed address, was told she was the subject of a threat by loyalists.
The court had heard that loyalists has issued two threats and had allegedly planned a show of strength, including a possible petrol bomb attack, on a previous bail address.
Wilson was initially granted bail following her appearance at Ballymena Magistrates Court accused of involvement in the attack on Mr Robinson following an alleged drink and drugs-fuelled house party in Dungclug estate.
Ballymena District Judge Des Perry was told at the time that Mr Robinson was beaten in the bathroom of the house, before being stripped and put into the wheelie bin which was then sealed with parcel tape.
A detective told the court it was later found by chance by a man alerted by his barking dog.