A security alert in south Belfast which caused dozens of families to be evacuated from their homes overnight has ended.
Police tonight said a number of objects were found during the alert which were said to be hoaxes.
A suspicious object was found on the railway lines at Finaghy Halt on the outskirts of the Belfast at around 3pm on Thursday afternoon.
Homes were evacuated while bomb disposal experts carried out a number of controlled explosions at the scene.
The alert continued into this morning, with those disrupted having access to local churches and a leisure centre.
Finaghy Road North had been shut at its junction with Finaghy Park Central and Grangeville Gardens.
All roads have now reopened.
PSNI chief inspector Ken Pennington said those responsible for placing the devices had "shown a total disregard for the local community and also for the wider community".
"I would like to thank the community in Finaghy, commuters and our partner agencies for their patience and support during this operation. A number of homes were evacuated during the course of this security alert.
"Throughout this incident the safety of the public and police officers had been at the forefront of our planning and actions."