Police have released a further 17 images of people they would like to speak to in connection with inquiries into rioting and other offences in east Belfast and Broughshane.
The latest batch of footage stills have been made public as part of Operation Dulcet, an ongoing PSNI investigation into serious public disorder linked to Union flag protests across Northern Ireland.
Since December 3, when violence first erupted following Belfast City Council's vote to limit the days the Union flag flies from City Hall, a total of 229 people have been arrested.
A total of 174 people have been charged with a variety of offences and 62 people have been reported to the Public Prosecution Service
Detectives from the specialist team are investigating a broad range of incidents including rioting, vehicle hijacking, attacks on politicians' offices, death threats, unnotified processions and social media comments.
Detective Superintendent Sean Wright said officers have received strong public support. "We have released a number of images so far and we have had a very positive response from members of the public," he said.
"There are people out there who will know the identity of these 17 people who I am looking to speak to. I am confident that those people will come forward with that information.
"It is vital that we all send out a message to those involved in public disorder that such behaviour will not be tolerated."
But TUV MLA Jim Allister is angry at the release of the Broughshane photos. He said: "This was a peaceful protest, which I attended, and which was conducted throughout with the assent of the police present."