Belfast Telegraph

Friday 25 July 2014

Man rescued from house fire

The fire service said smoke alarms were fitted in the property and alerted the occupier to the fire

A man has been rescued from a blazing house in south Belfast.

Three fire crews helped him from a flat roof at Cromwell Road in the early hours of this morning.

The fire service said smoke alarms were fitted in the property and alerted the occupier to the fire.

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Latest News

Latest Sport

Latest Showbiz