A man remains in a critical condition after his Halloween costume caught fire.
The victim, aged in his early 20s, sustained serious burns to his body in the incident at a nightclub in Galway.
The man was taken to University College Hospital Galway where he remains critical.
Gardai are now investigating as to how his costume caught fire.
Elsewhere in Tallaght, Co Dublin, two other people were injured following firework and bonfire accidents.
A 12-year-old boy was left with second-degree burns after a firework exploded in his face.
In a separate incident, a woman in her 20s sustained burn injuries following a small explosion at a bonfire.
Despite the injuries, a Dublin Fire Brigade spokesman said there had been no noticeable increase in the number of calls the emergency services had received.
The Fire Brigade processed around 1,100 calls in the Leinster region between 4pm on Halloween to 8am on Thursday.
"The majority of those calls across Leinster were related to bonfires, fireworks and a number of car fires," said the spokesman.