In Pictures: Queen visits Ireland
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Boys held over teenage 'drug' death
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Benedict Cumberbatch never expected success
- Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Corrie dominates at Soap Awards
Madeleine McCann: New suspects identified by UK police
North West 200: Live pictures plus race schedule
In Pictures: Balmoral Show
Nice-but-dull Kate's annoying baby bump pose
FHM's sexiest women - Kunis knocks Tulisa off her perch
Miliband pledges tax crackdown new
Labour leader Ed Miliband will write new rules to tackle corporate tax dodgers if he wins the next election, even if there is no international consensus for action.
Governor warning on housing package new
The outgoing governor of the Bank of England has warned that George Osborne's plan to boost the housing market is "too close for comfort" to a general state guarantee for mortgages.
Cameron 'losing control' of party new
Former foreign secretary Lord Geoffrey Howe has claimed David Cameron is losing control of his party as the Conservatives' "long, nervous breakdown" over Europe continues.
Clichy signs new City deal new
Gael Clichy has signed a new four-year deal at Manchester City.
Doyle downs hat-trick in Carlow success new
Substitute Craig Doyle came off the bench to fire in a spectacular hat-trick as Carlow powered to a 4-17 to 2-13 victory over London in the Leinster SHC at Dr Cullen Park.
Jones to pay for damaging Whelan's car new
Stoke striker Kenwyne Jones has apologised to team-mate Glenn Whelan after smashing his car windscreen in a mistaken act of retribution for a training-ground prank which went wrong.
Corrie dominates at Soap Awards new
Coronation Street has dominated the British Soap Awards, scooping eight out of 16 awards including Best Soap.
Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role new
John Hurt has been unveiled as an incarnation of The Doctor as the latest series of Doctor Who reached its climax.
Kate Winslet speaks up for homeless new
A-lister Kate Winslet has ramped up the glitz and glam to address the "heartbreaking" situation of youngsters living rough.