Video: South African Government Youtube channel describes Mary Robinson as 'former Northern Ireland Prime Minister'
Most Read in this section
- Gardai probe back garden explosion
- Man arrested over cannabis find
- Gardai seize drugs worth 2.5m euro
- Merkel: Ireland tremendous success
- Woman accused in sex toy party case
- Garth Brooks Dublin gig faces cancellation court bid
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Paddy Power 'sick' advert describing murder case as 'like OJ Simpson on steroids' to be withdrawn
- Gilmore hails Euro-poll candidate
- Rare eagle dies after shooting
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Paddy Power defends 'sick' betting advert, describing murder case as 'like OJ Simpson on steroids'
Plane aborts takeoff after crashing into fish
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Council sued over cyclist death new
The widow of a charity cyclist who died after hitting a pothole while on his bike says she has been left no option but to sue a council.
Cameron calls for Sri Lanka probe new
David Cameron is pushing for an independent, international investigation into alleged atrocities during the Sri Lankan civil war to begin within a year as pressure mounts on the regime in Colombo.
DJ knocks Pharrell off top spot new
A 20 year-old London-based DJ has knocked mega-selling US singer/songwriter and producer Pharrell Williams from the top of the charts.
Five up front new
Darren Rogers, Lisbellaw United
Local Wags - Denise Haughey new
Lancaster calls for focus new
Stuart Lancaster insists England need to continue to concentrate on their own game rather than worry about other fixtures after their 29-18 win over Wales set up a three-way tussle for the RBS 6 Nations title.
Cowell 'showing softer side'
Sinitta says Simon Cowell has become a "softy" since welcoming baby Eric.
A Great Big World: We're getting sexy
A Great Big World have joked that Christina Aguilera could give them tips on sexing things up.
Mel C: I wind up VB
Mel C says Victoria Beckham has a great "dry sense of humor".