1. Which politician will pick his Desert Island Discs when he becomes a castaway on the long-running Radio 4 show later this month?
2. Which actor has made a surprise return to the lead role in Doctor Who with a taster mini-episode of the BBC series ahead of a 50th anniversary special?
3. How far will 12 wounded servicemen and women race each other across Antarctica in the Walking With the Wounded charity trek?
4. Which rival's products did Sainsbury's unwittingly advertise in its Christmas TV advert?
1. Labour leader Ed Miliband. 2. Paul McGann. 3. 200 miles. 4. The Co-op.