1. Which veteran actor has been awarded a fellowship by the British Film Institute?
2. Which supermarket giant is dropping some food promotions after finding that two-thirds of produce grown for bagged salad is wasted?
3. In which county will Britain's first new nuclear plant in a generation be built?
4. How long did it take British couple Katharine and David Lowrie to run the length of South America?
1. Sir Christopher Lee.
3. Somerset - at Hinkley Point.
4. They covered the 6,400-mile journey in 15 months.