Boxer Eamonn Magee will not face charge of harassment
Former world champion boxer Eamonn Magee will not be prosecuted for harassing the former boss of his son's alleged killer, a court has heard.
A prosecutor told Lisburn Magistrates Court "the matter is to be withdrawn", and District Judge Rosie Watters told Mr Magee he was "free to go".
Mr Magee, from Eskdale Gardens in Belfast, declined to comment outside the court.
Last month Mr Magee, listed as unemployed, was formally charged with "pursuing a course of conduct which amounted to the harassment of Mehmet Oner" on June 14 this year.
Mr Oner's business, Mo's barber shop in Dunmurry, was attacked twice in June when two cars were rammed into the front of the premises on Mount Eagles Square.
It was reported at the time that Mr Oner had been threatened that he had 24 hours to leave the country.
Father-of-three Orhan Koca (32) is in custody accused of the murder of Eamonn Magee jnr on May 30.