Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Diner critically ill in hospital after 'choke' horror at top Northern Ireland restaurant

Published 15/12/2015

The diner was taken to the Causeway Hospital
The diner was taken to the Causeway Hospital

A man is critically ill in Coleraine's Causeway Hospital after apparently choking on food at one of Northern Ireland's top restaurants.

It is understood he was taken ill at the Ramore restaurant complex in Portrush on Friday night.

An Ambulance Service spokesman said: "There was an obstruction in the airway.

"The crew arrived and cleared the airway.

"They got him round and brought him to Causeway Hospital."

Ramore Restaurants did not respond to a request for comment.

Belfast Telegraph

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph