Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Fire at Belfast city centre office

Published 19/06/2015

A number of office workers were evacuated in Belfast city centre after a fire at a building on Adelaide street.

It was reported to the Fire Service at 13.43pm on Friday afternoon at Enterprise House.

The road has since re-opened.

The fire started in a second floor roof void of the building and was extinguished by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.

There are no reports of any rescues or injures.

The building has now been handed back to the management agent.

A spokeswoman for the NIRS said the cause was "accidental ignition."

The incident has now ended.

Online Editors

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph