Belfast Telegraph

Man and woman treated for smoke inhalation in Dungiven fire - two dogs die

A man and woman have been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in their home in Dungiven.

It happened on the Foreglen Road on Wednesday night just after 7pm. Two fire crews were sent to the scene.

The fire in the rear bedroom had been extinguished by the residents prior to the arrival of the firefighters.

They were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and taken to hospital by ambulance.

The fire is being treated as accidental. The NIFRS said two dogs in the house at the time of the fire sadly died.

Belfast Telegraph Digital

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph