Missing Ballymoney man search continues as public urged to check outbuildings
Police are urging members of the public to check outbuildings for a pensioner who has been missing for a week.
Sixty-six-year-old Norman Galbraith, from Queens Avenue in Ballymoney, has not been seen since the evening of July 31.
Detectives leading the manhunt have released CCTV footage showing Mr Galbraith at a railway station in Ballymoney earlier that day.
He is believed to have been wearing the same clothes as when he went missing.
PSNI Detective Inspector Alan Pyper said: "Mr Galbraith has now been missing for nearly a week.
"Again I would ask anyone in the Ballymoney area, Coleraine area, Castlerock area or anywhere nearby to check any outbuildings or sheds in case Mr Galbraith sought shelter in them."
Mr Galbraith, who needs regular medication, is thought to have sustained a head injury in an unrelated incident at his home several days before he went missing.
DI Pyper said: "Mr Galbraith is described as being of a small, thin build with grey hair. When last seen he was wearing a navy fleece, navy tracksuit bottoms and black shoes.
"He normally takes medication for high blood pressure and is thought to have injured his head in an unrelated incident several days before he was last seen."
His wallet was found on Burnquarter Road, outside Ballymoney on Tuesday.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on the non emergency 101 number.