Published 12/08/2013 | 16:24
Police have released 16 images of people they want to speak to over rioting and disorderly behaviour in east Belfast, on and since the Twelfth of July.
According to police, 90 people have so far been arrested as part of the investigation.
A total of 66 people have been charged and 10 are being reported to the Public Prosecution Service.
Detective Superintendent Sean Wright said the investigation had received strong public support.
"There are people out there who will know the identity of these people who I am looking to speak to. I am confident that those people will come forward with that information," he said.
"It is vital that we all send out a message to those involved in public disorder that such behaviour will not be tolerated. Those who break the law must face consequences for their actions.
"They will be dealt with appropriately and proportionately through the criminal justice system."
The 'Operation Titan' team are investigating a broad range of offences including the attempted murder of police officers, blast bomb attacks on police, and rioting throughout the Greater Belfast area.
Police are asking for anyone with information to contact them on 028 90 901775 from 9am to 10pm - Monday to Friday.