Two quizzed over poison gas deaths
Two men have been arrested in Northern Ireland by police investigating the poisonous gas deaths of two teenagers.
Neil McFerran and Aaron Davidson died in a holiday apartment at Castlerock, Co Londonderry, last August shortly before they were to receive exam results.
Two suspects, aged 40 and 49, have been detained by detectives in Coleraine investigating the deaths and are being questioned.
The young men, both 18, had been staying in the apartment with a third friend, Matthew Gaw, who survived the leak. They were discovered by relatives.
Carbon monoxide was believed by investigators to be responsible.