A woman in her 50s has escaped from a fire in her Armagh home by jumping from the first-floor window.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service received a call at 8.19pm to a report of a fire at a house in the Navan Court area on Tuesday night.
She was taken to a nearby hospital for smoke inhalation.
Three fire appliances were sent to the scene at a semi-detached two storey house.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus, using hosereel jets and a short extension ladder dealt with the fire.
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service finished at the scene at 9:28pm and the fire is being treated as accidental.”