Beach attack pair 'shot in pelvis'
Inquests have heard how a married couple and a single mother were gunned down in the Tunisian beach massacre that claimed the lives of 30 Britons.
John and Janet Stocker, who lived in Crawley, West Sussex, both died from gunshot wounds to the pelvis, West London Coroner's Court was told.
Mother-of-four Trudy Jones died of "a single gunshot wound to her neck and chest", said Detective Sergeant David Batt, from Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism unit.
The three were identified by Tunisian authorities using dental records.
Senior coroner Chinyere Inyama formally released the three bodies to their families for burial.
It brings the total number of inquests that have opened since the bodies were repatriated to the UK to 15.
The final five Britons killed in the horrific attack landed at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire yesterday.
Inquests into the deaths of the remaining 15 victims are due to open in the next few days.
Their bodies lie just yards from the coroner's court at Fulham Public Mortuary.
Police are standing guard outside the mortuary where dozens of flowers have been laid by members of the public in tribute to those who were killed.
Mr Stocker, 74, was a retired printer, born and bred in Peckham, south-east London. He was a father of five children and 10 grandchildren, while Mrs Stocker, 63, was born and raised with her two brothers in Fulham, south-west London.
In a statement the family said the pair "were the happiest, most loving couple" who "died together doing what they enjoyed most; sunbathing side by side".
Ms Jones, 51, of Blackwood in Gwent, south Wales, was on holiday with her friends when she was attacked.
In a statement her family said: "Our mother of all people didn't deserve this, such a caring person who put everyone else before herself.
"Always willing to help others, she loved everyone around her including all of the people she cared for at work."
The inquests have been adjourned for a date to be set.
Gunman Seifeddine Rezgui opened fire in the resort of Sousse at around 11.15am on Friday June 26.
Mr Batt told the inquest the shootings lasted around 30 minutes.
"Tourists were indiscriminately targeted by the gunman," he said in a statement read during the hearings.
"The gunman was shot by security services."
The bodies of the victims were moved to the central mortuary in Tunis after they were killed, he added.
"Senior UK police identification managers have assisted in Tunisia and in the UK to oversee the identification process," he said.
Mr Batt said 275 witness accounts had been taken by police so far, and more than 1,200 potential witnesses have returned to the UK.
"Accounts are being taken from those who are deemed significant," he added.