Belfast Telegraph

Home News UK

In video: Explosion destroys garden shed

A petrol leak and a faulty light fitting combined to cause the blast in West Yorkshire.

A garden shed in West Yorkshire was destroyed when petrol vapour combined with a faulty light fitting to cause a massive explosion.

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service later issued a warning about the dangers of storing petrol at home.

The footage was caught on CCTV showed that sheds and petrol do not mix.

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph