1. Which veteran actor has been awarded a fellowship by the British Film Institute?
2. Which supermarket giant is dropping some food promotions after finding that two-thirds of produce grown for bagged salad is wasted?
3. In which county will Britain's first new nuclear plant in a generation be built?
4. How long did it take British couple Katharine and David Lowrie to run the length of South America?
1. Sir Christopher Lee.
3. Somerset - at Hinkley Point.
4. They covered the 6,400-mile journey in 15 months.
COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? email@example.com