Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Home News UK

Saudi millionaire Ehsan Abdulaziz who 'accidentally tripped and penetrated' teen girl cleared of rape by London court

The man said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with a 24-year-old woman earlier

Published 16/12/2015

It was also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.
It was also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz (46) was accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old girl who had slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had intercourse with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend — whom he already knew — in the bedroom and said he may have been still aroused when he fell on the teenager.

The young woman said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning with Mr Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself upon her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in, or a taxi home.

But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand in an intimate position.

His DNA was found on the young woman.

But he said it was possible that this may have been as a result of having had intercourse with her 24-year-old friend earlier.

In the evidence, Mr Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: "I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened between me and this girl, nothing ever happened."

The women met the millionaire in London West End nightclub Cirque le Soir, where he invited them to his private table.

The jury acquitted him in just 30 minutes of deliberations.

It was also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

He was cleared of one count of rape at Southwark Crown Court on Tuesday.

Independent News Service

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph