Seagull turns orange after dip in container of curry
A seagull turned bright orange after he plunged into a vat of chicken tikka masala.
The bird fell in to a container of the food while trying to scavenge a piece of meat from a food factory bin on Monday.
He was rescued by workers at the site in Wales and picked up by a volunteer for Vale Wildlife Hospital near Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
Staff at the centre used washing up liquid on the seagull to remove the bright orange from his feathers.
They managed to return him back to his original white colour but have not been able to wash away the smell of curry.
Lucy Kells, veterinary nurse at the hospital, said: "The thing that shocked us the most was the smell. He smelled amazing, he really smelled good."