Second man charged over boy's death
A second man has been charged in connection with the murder of a teenage boy on the Isle of Lewis.
The 20-year-old joins another man, aged 21, charged as part of the investigation into the murder of 16-year-old Liam Aitchison.
Northern Constabulary said a report would be made to the procurator fiscal.
Liam was the first person to be killed on the Isle of Lewis for more than 40 years.
The teenager's body was discovered in a derelict building in the Steinish area of Stornoway on Tuesday, November 22.
He had been missing for a week when his body was discovered.
In a short statement, Northern Constabulary said: "A second man has been charged in connection with the murder of Liam Aitchison.
"A 20 year-old man was charged today (Sunday). A report will be made to the procurator fiscal."
A 21-year-old man has also been charged in connection with the murder. He is being held in police custody.
Liam was from Uist, but had been living in Stornoway for the past couple of months.