A US judge has said disgraced former media mogul Conrad Black must go back behind bars in two months.
A sentencing order says the 66-year-old must report to prison by September 6.
Last month, Judge Amy St Eve ruled that Black had not served enough time for defrauding investors and should serve 13 months more. He could have received four more years.
She originally sentenced Black to six and a half years for his 2007 conviction. Black served part of that sentence before being freed on bail to pursue what ended up being partially successful appeals.
Black spent his first stint behind bars in Florida, but federal prison officials could send him elsewhere.
Black's empire once included the Daily Telegraph, the Chicago Sun-Times and small papers across the US and Canada.