Belfast Telegraph

Home News World

Curfew teen gets stuck up chimney

A US teenager has learned the hard way that he is no Father Christmas.

George Herrera, 18, got stuck in a chimney while trying to sneak into his house in Stockton, California. Art Ray of the Stockton Fire Department said the teenager was breaking curfew and trying to get inside his home.

He was stuck for about 90 minutes before emergency crews were called. When they arrived they could see his legs sticking out of the fireplace.

Fire crews secured ropes around his wrists and hauled him up about eight feet with the help of a fire engine ladder. The teenager was unhurt.

Belfast Telegraph

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph