Dior goes ahead with fashion show
Fashion house Christian Dior will show its new collection as planned in Paris this week, despite the sudden sacking of creative director John Galliano.
The company said the show remained scheduled for Friday.
A spokesman said it was focusing on preparing for the show and would not comment on discussions of a replacement for Galliano.
Dior sent shockwaves through the opening day of Paris fashion week with its announcement that it was sacking Galliano after 14 years.
The British designer was detained by police in Paris last week after a couple accused him of making anti-Semitic remarks. A video of him saying: "I love Hitler" later surfaced online.