At least two people have been killed after a motorway flyover collapsed in the Brazilian World Cup host city of Belo Horizonte.
Nineteen people were reported injured.
The incident took place on a main avenue in Belo Horizonte, the expansion of which is one of the infrastructure improvement projects planned for the World Cup, but like most urban transportation projects related to the tournament was not finished on time for the event.
A woman who was driving a commuter bus trapped by the overpass died, said Captain Federico Pascual of the Belo Horizonte fire department. An official in the mayor's office said a second person died, raising the death toll to two.
The official said 19 people were known to be injured so far. T
The overpass collapsed about three miles from the Mineirao stadium, which has hosted several World Cup matches in recent weeks and is the site of a semi-final match on Tuesday.
The overpass "arched over a really busy thoroughfare," Mr Pascual said.
Security camera footage showed heavy traffic on the street below the structure the moment that the overpass collapsed, striking vehicles below and trapping them underneath.