Fresh missile assault from Yemen on US warship
Multiple cruise missiles have been fired again at an American warship in the Red Sea from a Houthi-controlled region in Yemen.
The US chief of naval operations, Admiral John Richardson, said no hits were reported.
The missile launches are the third in a week to targeted the destroyer USS Mason and other US ships.
Earlier this week, a US warship fired Tomahawk missiles into Yemen to destroy three radar sites which US military leaders believe played a role in the first two attacks.
A US official said additional radars could have been used to bring about the attack on Saturday night.