Man charged over shooting rampage
Prosecutors have filed seven murder charges against the man accused of a fatal shooting rampage at a California Christian college.
One Goh, 43, was also charged with three counts of attempted murder.
He also faces a special circumstance allegation of multiple murders that could make him eligible for the death penalty.
Goh surrendered to authorities on Monday, an hour after the attack at Oikos University in Oakland that left seven dead and three others wounded.
Police say in court documents that Goh admitted to bringing a .45-calibre handgun to Oikos and four magazines of ammunition. The documents say he acknowledged shooting several people before fleeing.
Goh is scheduled to make his first appearance in Alameda County Superior Court.
Police said the nursing programme director of the college was the suspect's intended target.
Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan said investigators believe Ellen Cervellon is the person that suspect Goh sought.
Police said that when Goh was told Ms Cervellon was not there at the time, he began shooting in classrooms.
Ms Cervellon said Goh had been upset after dropping out of the nursing programme because school officials would not fully refund his tuition.