Belfast Telegraph

Editor's Viewpoint: Spare a thought...

Amidst all the euphoria of another year of outstanding A-level performances, spare a thought for the parents of the two young boys who died tragically from carbon monoxide poisoning in a flat in Castlerock earlier this month.

Yesterday they learned that their sons had performed well in their examinations.

Aaron Davidson achieved the grades to go to university and Neil McFerran's AS results would have allowed him to continue his studies at school. Their families justifiably are proud of the boys, even if their grief is still red raw.

They face their own testing futures.

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph