Be one of the first to experience the new British Airways' Airbus A380 to Los Angeles
The Belfast Telegraph has teamed up with British Airways to celebrate the delivery of their first Airbus A380 aircraft in July by offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to its inaugural destination, Los Angeles.
For your chance to win look out for the competition in-paper on Saturday 29th June, Monday 1st July, Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 3rd July.
The British Airways' Airbus A380 is one of the airline’s key investments and will become the biggest in their long-haul fleet with capacity for 469 customers across four cabins. The double-decker superjumbo aircraft will offer passengers the luxury, comfort and style for which British Airways is renowned. Seats are now on sale for travel from October 15.
- The prize is for two return World Traveller tickets that must be used together
- Flights will be provided by British Airways from Belfast via London Heathrow
- The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or over and must hold a valid passport
- Tickets are subject to availability and are non transferable and non refundable. No cash or credit alternative prizes are offered. No upgrades are allowed
- Blackout dates for travel include July, August, December and all bank holidays
- Prize flights must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure date by following the instructions provided in the notification. Failure to book within these parameters will automatically disqualify the prizewinner
- The winner will be randomly drawn from all correct email entries submitted before midnight on Wednesday 3rd July 2013.
- Employees of the Belfast Telegraph, British Airways and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Prize flights include taxes, fees and charges. Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the prizewinner
- Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any BA Miles programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer(s) by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards, or certificates
- British Airways reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control
- British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the Promoters’ control
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees for his/her photograph to be taken and used for publicity purposes in connection with this competition
- All entries are strictly limited to one per household
- Standard INM Terms & Conditions apply