Belfast Telegraph competition: Rugby Rewards
The Belfast Telegraph is calling all rugby clubs & schools.
Collect & Convert with Rugby Rewards
Free training kit for your team
Chance to win £1500 of sports equipment
To enter, collect 400 tokens per team
Tokens are available from 7th March - 9th April:
- In the Belfast Telegraph - every day
- At Ulster matches at Ravenhill
- Receive Bonus Tokens when you open a Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student 11-19 Account
To register for rugby rewards, email email@example.com
THE BIG RUGBY KICK OFF
Proud Sponsors of Ulster Rugby, Bank of Ireland and the Belfast Telegraph have joined forces to launch a new sports initiative ‘Rugby Rewards’ to help drive forward grass-roots rugby in Ulster.
All Schools and Rugby Clubs who collect 400 tokens will receive a rugby training kit and will be entered into the BIG Rugby Draw to win amazing prizes including £1500 worth of sports equipment.
TAKE THE TEAM CHALLENGE
Collect 400 tokens and we’ll convert them into essential rugby training equipment for your team. You can collect as many kits as you like as long as you send in 400 tokens for each.
TRAINING KIT INCLUDES
- 1 kit bag
- 1 Gilbert rugby ball
- 15 training bibs
- 15 water bottles
- 1 set of marker cones
Ask your team, your coaches, your family and friends to get involved and start collecting the tokens from 7th March – 9th April.
The challenge is open to club, youth and school rugby teams affiliated to the IRFU Ulster Branch.
HOW YOU CAN COLLECT TOKENS
It’s easy to get involved - there are three ways to collect the 400 tokens:
1. SINGLE tokens will appear in the Belfast Telegraph every day for 5 weeks from Monday 7th March until Saturday 9th April 2011.
2. Bonus Tokens will be given out at Ravenhill matches. Each Bonus Token will be worth 10 tokens. Each entry can have 5 bonus tokens among the 400 tokens.
3. Gold Bonus Tokens – For every Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student 11-19 Account opened between Monday 7th March to Friday 8th April 2011, a Gold Bonus Token worth 50 single tokens will be given.
Each team that submits 400 tokens, will receive a free training kit worth over £70. The entries will then be entered into the BIG RUGBY REWARDS PRIZE DRAW, to be in with a chance to win one of the following amazing Rugby Dream Prizes:
1. Bank of Ireland top prize of £1,500 sporting equipment
2. Coaching and training session with the Ulster Squad
3. VIP team TRIP (of up to 25 people) to an Ulster Match at Ravenhill where they can carry the large Ulster Rugby Shirt onto the pitch and be the Ulster Rugby Team guard of honor.
Register your teams today!
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details required: Your name, team name, address and Teacher’s/Coach’s mobile number.
Competition terms and conditions are available on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk and will be sent via email to everyone who registers.
T&C apply to Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student 11-19 Accounts and are available on request from any Bank of Ireland Branch. Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England and Wales (No.7022885), Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE
Belfast Telegraph Rugby Rewards Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the “Rugby Rewards” competition organised by Belfast Telegraph.
1) Employees of Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland), Bank of Ireland and their agents and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2) Competition entrants must be coaches or team leaders of recognised teams within a club or school. The competition is open to club, youth and school rugby teams affiliated to the IRFU Ulster Branch. Only one entry permitted per team.
3) Each team to submit 400 tokens by the closing date will receive a coaching kit comprising 1 kit bag, 15 water bottles, 1 rugby ball, 15 bibs and 1 set of marker cones. In addition they will be entered into the prize draw with a chance to win one of the prizes stated below in point 4. You can collect as many kits as you like as long as you send in 400 tokens for each.
4) The following prizes will be won as result of this prize draw:
1st prize – £1500 of sporting equipment courtesy of Bank of Ireland equipment will be purchased after consultation with school on what would best help develop rugby at their school. This prize will be provided by Bank of Ireland but the contract will be between the winning person and the promoter. The Bank accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out the competition or the enjoyment of the prize or for anything done or to be done by promoter.
2nd prize - a coaching session with Ulster Rugby for up to 25 members of your team (including coaching staff and supervisors) with some of the Ulster squad and coaches.
3rd prize - team outing to an Ulster home match at Ravenhill for up to 25 members of your team (including coaching staff and supervisors). Date to be agreed by Ulster Rugby & winning team. .
5) No alternative prize such as cash will be offered.
6) Entrants may be required to participate in publicity.
7) Transport is the responsibility of the club or school winning the prize.
8) The prizes are as stated and are subject to availability.
9) The Entries must be submitted to Belfast Telegraph no later than 12pm on Friday 15th April 2011. The draw will take place after 12pm on Friday 15th April 2011. Winners will be notified by telephone on week commencing 18th April 2011.
10) Details of the prizewinners will be available by visiting our website www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk
11) Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
12) Of the 400 tokens for each entry up to 5 of these can be ‘Bonus Tokens’ each worth 10 single tokens. Bonus tokens will be given out at Ravenhill Rugby Ground during Ulster vs. Scarlets match on 1st April 2011.
13) For an equal chance of winning, send a postcard with your tokens titled “Rugby Rewards – No Purchase Route”, together with your name, address to Belfast Telegraph 124-144 Royal Avenue Belfast BT1 1EB. The Promoter takes no responsibility for postal entries submitted but no received. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
14) Gold Bonus tokens (worth 50 tokens each) will be given to anyone who opens a Bank of Ireland UK Kids Savers or Student 11-19 Account between 7th March and 8th April. Terms and Conditions apply to Bank of Ireland UK Kids Savers or Student 11-19 Accounts and are available in branches.
15) Tokens will be available in the Belfast Telegraph every day of publication from Monday 7th March to Saturday 9th April.
16) Free tokens for the draw element of this promotion can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope (1 token per application) to Rugby Tokens, Belfast Telegraph 124-144 Royal Avenue Belfast BT1 1EB. These tokens cannot be used for the free training kit for every team which must be collected from the Newspaper.
17) The Editor’s decision is final in all matters relating to this free prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland).