- Receive ‘Gold Bonus Tokens’ in your local Bank of Ireland branch when you open a Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student Account (11-19 years)
TO REGISTER FOR RUGBY REWARDS, USE THE SIGN UP FORM ON THIS PAGE.
The Big Rugby Kick Off ...
Proud Sponsors of Ulster Rugby, Bank of Ireland and the Belfast Telegraph have joined forces to launch a new sports initiative ‘Rugby Rewards’ to help drive forward grass-roots rugby in Ulster. All Schools and Rugby Clubs who collect 400 tokens will receive a rugby training kit and will be entered into the BIG Rugby Draw to win amazing prizes including £1500 worth of sports equipment.
Take the Team Challenge
Collect 400 tokens and we’ll convert them into essential rugby training equipment for your team. You can collect as many kits as you like as long as you send in 400 tokens for each.
TRAINING KIT INCLUDES
1 kit bag
1 Gilbert rugby ball
15 training bibs
15 water bottles
1 set of marker cones
Ask your team, your coaches, your family and friends to get involved and start collecting the tokens from 1st October to 10th November. The challenge is open to club, youth and school rugby teams affiliated to the IRFU Ulster Branch.
How you can collect tokens
It’s easy to get involved - there are three ways to collect the 400 tokens:
1. SINGLE TOKENS will appear in the Belfast Telegraph every day for 5 weeks from Monday 1st October to Saturday 10th November 2012.
2. BONUS TOKENS will be given out at Ravenhill matches. Each Bonus Token will be worth 10 tokens. Each entry can have 5 bonus tokens among the 400 tokens.
3. GOLD BONUS TOKENS – For every Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student Account (11-19 years) opened between Monday 1st October and Friday 9th November 2012, a Gold Bonus Token worth 50 single tokens will be given for each account opened.
T&C apply to Bank of Ireland UK KidSave or Student Account (11-19) and are available on request from any Bank of Ireland Branch.
Each team that submits 400 tokens, will receive a free training kit worth over £70. Each entry can include Gold Bonus Tokens. The entries will then be entered into the BIG RUGBY REWARDS PRIZE DRAW, to be in with a chance to win one of the following amazing Rugby Dream Prizes:
1ST PRIZE - BANK OF IRELAND TOP PRIZE of £1,500 sporting equipment.
2ND PRIZE - COACHING AND TRAINING SESSION with the Ulster Squad.
3RD PRIZE - VIP TEAM TRIP (of up to 25 people) to an Ulster Match at Ravenhill where they can carry the large Ulster Rugby Shirt onto the pitch and be the Ulster Rugby Team guard of honour.
Details required: Your name, team name, address and Teacher’s/Coach’s mobile number.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the “Rugby Rewards” competition organised by Belfast Telegraph.
1. Employees of Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland), Bank of Ireland UK and their agents and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. Competition entrants must be coaches or team leaders of recognised teams within a club or school. The competition is open to club, youth and school rugby teams affiliated to the IRFU Ulster Branch.
3. Each team to submit 400 tokens by the closing date will receive a coaching kit comprising 1 kit bag, 15 water bottles, 1 rugby ball, 15 bibs and 1 set of marker cones. You can collect as many kits as you like as long as you send in 400 tokens for each. In addition they will be entered into the prize draw with a chance to win one of the prizes stated below in point 4.
4. The following prizes will be won as result of this prize draw:
1st prize – £1500 of sporting equipment courtesy of Bank of Ireland UK equipment will be purchased after consultation with school on what would best help develop rugby at their school. This prize will be provided by Bank of Ireland UK but the contract will be between the winning person and the promoter. The Bank accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out the competition or the enjoyment of the prize or for anything done or to be done by promoter.
2nd prize - a coaching session with Ulster Rugby for up to 25 members of your team (including coaching staff and supervisors) with some of the Ulster squad and coaches.
3rd prize - team outing to an Ulster home match at Ravenhill for up to 25 members of your team (including coaching staff and supervisors). Date to be agreed by Ulster Rugby& winning team. .
5. No alternative prize such as cash will be offered.
6. Entrants will be required to participate in publicity.
7. Transport is the responsibility of the club or school winning the prize.
8. The prizes are as stated and are subject to availability.
9. Tokens will be available in the Belfast Telegraph every day of publication from Monday 1st October 2012 to Saturday 10th November 2012.
10. Of the 400 tokens for each entry up to 5 of these can be ‘Bonus Tokens’ each worth 10 single tokens, there is no maximum for gold bonus worth 50 single tokens.
11. Gold Bonus tokens (worth 50 tokens each) will be given to anyone who opens a Bank of Ireland UK Kids Saver Account or a Student Account (11-19 years) between Monday 1st October 2012 to Friday 9th November 2012. Terms and Conditions apply to Bank of Ireland UK Kids SaverAccount and the Student Account (11-19 years), A full set of terms and conditions are available inform any branch.
12. Of the 400 tokens for each entry up to 5 of these can be ‘Bonus Tokens’ each worth 10 single tokens, there is no maximum for ‘Gold Bonus Tokens’ worth 50 single tokens.
13. The Entries must be submitted to Belfast Telegraph no later than 12pm on Monday 19th Novemver 2012. The draw will take place after 12pm. Winners will be notified by telephone on week commencing 19th November 2012.
14. For an equal chance of winning, send a SAE for each token requested titled “Rugby Rewards – No Purchase Route”, together with your name, address to Belfast Telegraph 124-144 Royal Avenue Belfast BT1 1DN. The Promoter takes no responsibility for postal entries submitted but not received. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. We suggest that you hand deliver or send vouchers by registered post.
15. The Editor’s decision is final in all matters relating to this free prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland).
COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? email@example.com