Win Guinness® Arthur’s Day™ tickets and an overnight stay in Dublin
Plus six runner up prizes of tickets to join in on the global celebrations at the Ulster Hall, Belfast
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The promoter is the Belfast Telegraph.
· This promotion is open to persons of 18 years of age and over only.
· The promotion is open to residents of Northern Ireland. The determination and definition of qualification for entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
· No employees or relatives of the promoter or any of its associated or affiliated companies or employees of any agencies are eligible to enter. Members of their families may not enter.
· The prize-winner must produce proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the prize.
· No purchase required for entry.
· To qualify for entry, entrants must email their entry to email@example.com along with their name, address, age and daytime contact telephone number by midnight on Sunday 18th September 2011.
· Participation in this promotion will be deemed to constitute full and unconditional acceptance of its terms and conditions. All participation instructions form part of these rules.
· Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion and forfeiture of the prize.
· Only entries received between 15th September and 18th September 2011 by email will be considered.
· The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and notified by telephone. The winners must claim his/her prize within 72 hours of notification.
· In the event the winner does not claim the prize within this time period, the winner shall forfeit his/her prize and the promoter may offer the prize to another entrant drawn at random.
· The Belfast Telegraph’s decision is final. (Belfast Telegraph standard competition terms and conditions apply.)
· Prize offered as stated. Winners must be available to attend. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated prize, however the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The main prize will include a pair of tickets to The Academy in Dublin with overnight accommodation for one winner. Two runners up will win a pair of tickets to the Ulster Hall on 22nd September with overnight accommodation in Belfast. Plus a further four runners up will receive a pair of tickets to the Ulster Hall. No travel expenses are included. The ticket winners and those accompanying them must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required at The Academy and the Ulster Hall.
· The friend[s] chosen by the winner to accompany the winner and participate in the prize must be aged 18 or over at the time the winner claims the prize.
· Neither the promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any participant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this promotion.
· Allocation of prize can be to an individual only. No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
· An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of contacting and selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
· The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Northern Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Northern Ireland.
The GUINNESS, ARTHUR GUINNESS DAY, ARTHUR'S DAY and ARTHUR GUINNESS FUND words and associated logos are trade marks. © Guinness & Co 2011