Most Read in this section
- Is misfiring Lionel Messi now pining for former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola?
- Lionel Messi: I'll only play for Barcelona again when I'm ready
- Pep Guardiola gets his Götze as Bayern Munich splash £31.5m as a welcome gift
- Messi v Best: Who is the greatest?
- James Forrest: Celtic's win over Shakhter Karagandy 'best feeling ever'
- Tottenham Hotspur frustrated by disallowed goals and racist chants
- Radamel Falcao faces fight for place in Chelsea team, says Fernando Torres
- Bayer Leverkusen 0-5 Manchester United
- Andre Villas-Boas ready for Manchester United test after Tromso win
- Pep Guardiola plans to make Bayern Munich play the Barcelona way
Nelson Mandela dead new
Ex-South African president dies at 95
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Northern Ireland Wags
Top 10 tech toys for children Christmas 2013
World in Pictures
Striking images from around the globe
Northern Ireland Nightlife
Pubs, clubs and parties
Xtra-vision pre-orders U-turn
Games and video chain backtracks on policy
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Latest Sport News
Worcester's losing run continues new
Worcester's woes continued after a last-gasp try from Tanguy Molcard saw them lose 19-15 to Biarritz in the Amlin Challenge Cup.
England and ERC - what happens now? new
England's clubs will be missing from next season's Heineken Cup after reconfirming they will not participate in any competition run by European Rugby Cup.
English clubs to snub Heineken Cup
England face the alarming prospect of entering the 2015 World Cup without players battle-hardened by European competition after their clubs announced they would be missing from next season's Heineken Cup.
Mackay baffled by Adam decision
Cardiff manager Malky Mackay has asked referees' chief Mike Riley for an explanation of how Stoke midfielder Charlie Adam was not sent off on Wednesday night.