Most Read in this section
- Lionel Messi: I'll only play for Barcelona again when I'm ready
- Bayer Leverkusen 0-5 Manchester United
- Is misfiring Lionel Messi now pining for former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola?
- Pep Guardiola gets his Götze as Bayern Munich splash £31.5m as a welcome gift
- Spurs' penalty hoodoo costs them a place in semi-finals
- Arsenal 2-0 Napoli: Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud score to see Gunners take control of Group F
- Andre Villas-Boas ready for Manchester United test after Tromso win
- Jose Mourinho's best moments
- Basle 1-0 Chelsea: Salah scores three minutes from time to complete double over Jose Mourinho's 'tired' men
- Borussia Dortmund 0 - 1 Arsenal: Gunners battle to superb Champions League away win in Germany
Top draw: World Cup 2014
Your guide to groups, fixtures and dates
Irish dad forced to take dead baby in taxi for autopsy
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Northern Ireland Nightlife - Christmas parties 2013
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Northern Ireland Wags
Top 10 tech toys for children Christmas 2013
World in Pictures
Striking images from around the globe
Xtra-vision pre-orders U-turn
Games and video chain backtracks on policy
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Latest Sport News
Hall moves back but keeps Queen's on rise new
Damon Hall, playing out of position at full-back, brought his try tally to seven in the last three weeks when Queen's gained an unexpectedly convincing 31-5 victory over the previously unbeaten 2A League leaders City of Derry at Upper Malone.
Flamini wants focused Gunners new
Midfielder Mathieu Flamini has warned Arsenal cannot afford to lose focus as they face up to a run of fixtures which will test just how far they have come this season.
Meulensteen backs experienced trio new
Age is no barrier to a balanced midfield at Fulham, according to boss Rene Meulensteen.
Keane: Fergie has massive ego new
Roy Keane believes Sir Alex Ferguson is still trying to exert "control and power" at Manchester United despite retiring as manager in the summer.