Most Read in this section
- Is misfiring Lionel Messi now pining for former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola?
- Radamel Falcao faces fight for place in Chelsea team, says Fernando Torres
- Lionel Messi: I'll only play for Barcelona again when I'm ready
- Messi v Best: Who is the greatest?
- Pep Guardiola gets his Götze as Bayern Munich splash £31.5m as a welcome gift
- Cristiano Ronaldo denies signing new Real Madrid contract in latest transfer saga twist
- Celtic midfielder Joe Ledley doubtful for Milan match
- Andre Villas-Boas ready for Manchester United test after Tromso win
- Ajax 1 - 0 Celtic: Lennon's men suffer Champions League away defeat in Amsterdam
- Celtic's San Siro showing gives Mulgrew belief in the Bhoys
Top draw: World Cup 2014
Your guide to groups, fixtures and dates
Irish dad forced to take dead baby in taxi for autopsy
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Northern Ireland Nightlife - Christmas parties 2013
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Northern Ireland Wags
Top 10 tech toys for children Christmas 2013
World in Pictures
Striking images from around the globe
Xtra-vision pre-orders U-turn
Games and video chain backtracks on policy
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Latest Sport News
Hall moves back but keeps Queen's on rise new
Damon Hall, playing out of position at full-back, brought his try tally to seven in the last three weeks when Queen's gained an unexpectedly convincing 31-5 victory over the previously unbeaten 2A League leaders City of Derry at Upper Malone.
Moyes: My players are hurting new
Manchester United manager David Moyes insists his players are hurting over the club's present slump.
Graham was fated to score - Bruce new
Hull manager Steve Bruce felt it was written in the stars that Danny Graham would end his goal drought against former club Swansea, but was less happy at the refereeing decision he claimed restricted his side to a 1-1 draw.
Mignolet: Reds defence still solid
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet insists regular defensive switches have not been the cause of the Reds' failure to keep clean sheets.