Arsene Wenger's comments since declaring to reveal Arsenal future
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said it would be "inconvenient" to talk about his future following the defeat at Crystal Palace on Monday night.
It was another example of Wenger avoiding questions over whether he will sign a new contract at the Emirates Stadium or depart when his deal expires in the summer.
With supporters protesting against his reign, Press Association Sport looks at how Wenger has addressed the issue over his future since declaring he had made up his mind over what he would do.
After a 3-1 defeat at West Brom, Wenger revealed he had made a decision over his future but was not willing to divulge following a damaging loss.
''I know what I will do so you will know very soon. You will see. Today I do not worry about that," he said.
While most of his players were away on international duty, Wenger conducted an interview with beIN Sports.
" My news is that I have no news for you," he said. " No matter how long I stay I will be committed and completely focused as long as I stay at the club, so how long I stay doesn't really matter because as long as I'm there I'm completely focused on what is to achieve the best with the club."
Following the international break, Wenger was not forthcoming as he spoke ahead of Arsenal's clash against top-four rivals Manchester City.
"I've always been very clear in my mind. I will remain like that. I think it's a subject that at the moment is not sorted completely out. It's not, at the moment, the most important subject at the club," he said.
Asked if he was planning for next season, the Frenchman replied: ''Yes, of course, but that again, I told you, do I stay two months or 10 years, I plan. I do my job exactly the same. Of course you can do that.''
He also claimed any uncertainty over his future was not causing issues for his players on the pitch: "Is my situation causing instability? No," he said.
No matter what happens with his contract at the Emirates Stadium, Wenger insists he will remain in football.
''I will not retire. Retiring is for young people. For old people retirement is dying. I still watch every football game. I find it interesting," he said.
With a visit of London rivals West Ham to come, Wenger again asked for patience when questioned over his future.
''I have answered that question many times,'' he said. ''I can understand that you ask again. Don't worry, you will get that (answer) soon.''
A handful of Arsenal fans greeted Wenger at Arsenal's training ground before his press conference but the 67-year-old was dismissive of their protest.
He said: ''It is three guys. Honestly. Why should I waste energy on that. Honestly. I don't know what to say. It is good that they can waste their day like that."
A 3-0 win over the Hammers eased pressure on Wenger but he would still not be moved when asked ahead of the trip to Crystal Palace if he had been offered a new deal.
''I spoke enough about that,'' he said. ''I have nothing to add. I cannot tell you anything more than what I said many times, you know.
''I can understand that the subject is maybe of interest, but for me what is of interest is what's happening on the football pitch.''
Palace would go on to earn a convincing 3-0 win over the Gunners, with a large section of Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to go as the game drew to a close, but still the former Monaco boss sidestepped questions over his future.
He said: ''Honestly, I'm disappointed so much. To see that we lost the game in the way we did, that's very disappointing.
"At the moment especially, it would be inconvenient for me to speak about me."