No Jelavic offers - McCoist
Rangers manager Ally McCoist claims no offers have been made for Nikica Jelavic.
The striker has been tipped for a January exit and has been linked with a move to the Barclays Premier League.
Reports earlier in the week suggested QPR had made a written offer for the Croatian, who is also reportedly a target of Liverpool. But when asked if there has been any bids for the player, McCoist said: "No, certainly not to my knowledge."
He added: "There was a rumour knocking about on Wednesday evening before the Celtic game.
"That was all it was. I haven't heard anything to confirm or deny that rumour.
"Nobody has told me that any club has made an offer at all.
"I think it was one of the radio stations that mentioned QPR but it was just rumour."
Jelavic - who was the subject of a failed £6.5million bid from Leicester in August - has netted 14 goals so far this season for the Scottish champions.
And McCoist made it clear he would not welcome any interest in the forward next month, insisting: "Not particularly. In fact, not at all."