Northern Ireland draw Republic of Ireland in 2019 Women's World Cup qualifiers
Northern Ireland have drawn the Republic of Ireland in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualifying group stage draw in Nyon.
The teams have been drawn in Group 3 for the qualifiers and will be joined by the Netherlands and Norway, as well as Slovakia.
England will face rivals Wales in their 2019 World Cup qualifying campaign, while Scotland will face Switzerland, Poland, Belarus and Albania in Group Two.
The four best runners-up from the group stages will meet in two consecutive rounds of a home and away play-offs series to determine the nine teams that will represent UEFA at the finals.
- Group 1: England*, Russia*, Wales, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan
- Group 2: Switzerland*, Scotland*, Poland, Belarus, Albania
- Group 3: Norway*, Netherlands*, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, Northern Ireland
- Group 4: Sweden*, Denmark*, Ukraine, Hungary, Croatia
- Group 5: Germany*, Iceland*, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Faroe Islands
- Group 6: Italy*, Belgium*, Romania, Portugal*, Moldova
- Group 7: Spain*, Austria*, Finland, Serbia, Israel
*Competing at UEFA Women's EURO 2017
Belfast Telegraph Digital