Nemo want February date
Published 12/12/2010 | 18:32
Nemo Rangers want their Munster Club SFC final against Dr Crokes of Kerry to be put back until February, following a second weather-enforced postponement.
The Gaelic Grounds in Limerick was declared unplayable following a pitch inspection.
But Nemo officials have informed provincial council chiefs that they will be unable to factilitate a re-fixture until February, as their three county players, Paul Kerrigan, Derek Kavanagh and Brian O'Regan, will be on holiday in South Africa with the Cork team.