Leopardstown switch Sunday card
Sunday's Leopardstown fixture has been postponed and rescheduled for Thursday, December 30.
The course is currently unfit for racing and, with little improvement expected within the next few days, officials have made the early decision to move it to a later date.
Irish Turf Club press officer Cliff Noone said: "Sunday's meeting has been transferred to next Thursday. They are unfit for racing and the thaw is not due to arrive until Christmas Day or St Stephen's Day. That is a day on from when they originally thought it would be."
Leopardstown are now due to race from December 27-30.