England v France - the match facts
England open their RBS 6 Nations title defence against France on Saturday.
Here Press Association Sport looks at some of the match facts.
- England need just one more win to register a national record of 15 successive Test victories. New Zealand hold the world record of 18.
- England head coach Eddie Jones has been at the helm for 13 of the 14 wins and has yet to taste defeat since becoming Red Rose boss.
- England have accumulated seven successive wins at Twickenham dating back to last year's Six Nations.
- France have not won at Twickenham since prevailing 26-18 in a World Cup warm-up match in 2007.
- England's starting XV has 595 caps. France's has 333.
- England's bench is also more experienced, boasting 191 caps to France's 135.
- England's starting XV is marginally younger, with an average age of 26.9 compared to France's 27.1.
- Dylan Hartley has captained England 14 times, winning on 13 occasions and drawing once.
- Hooker Guilhem Guirado will be leading France for the ninth time.
- England and France have met on 102 previous occasions. England have won 56 times, France 39, with seven draws.