European Champions Cup final facts
Saracens and Racing 92 clash in the European Champions Cup final at Grand Stade de Lyon on Saturday.
Here, Press Association Sport looks at some facts ahead of the encounter.
* Saracens are bidding to become the first English champions of Europe since Wasps nine years ago.
* Neither Saracens nor Racing have been crowned European champions before.
* A Saracens victory would see Mako and Billy Vunipola become the eighth set of brothers to experience European title glory.
* Saturday's final at the new Grand Stade de Lyon is on course for a 59,000 sell-out attendance.
* Racing's Wales international lock Luke Charteris has made more tackles - 107 - than any other player in the Champions Cup this season.
* Saracens fly-half Owen Farrell is the leading points scorer in this season's tournament with 106.
* Five previous European Cup finals have been Anglo-French affairs. England lead the series 3-2.
* Since the European Cup went to home and away fixtures in 1997, no club has won the title with a 100 per cent record from nine games, but Saracens are one victory away from achieving that feat.
* Saracens are bidding to become the first English club this month to win a domestic and European double since Wasps in 2004.
* Saracens and Racing met at the Champions Cup quarter-final stage last season, when Saracens won 12-11 in Paris.