Scotland v Wales match facts
Scotland tackle Wales in the RBS 6 Nations Championship on Saturday.
Here, Press Association Sport looks at some of the facts and figures behind their latest meeting.
* The countries have met on 121 occasions. Wales lead the series 70-48, with three draws.
* Scotland's record win in the series was a 35-10 success at Inverleith in 1924, while Wales boast a best of 51-3 three years ago.
* The last drawn Test match between Scotland and Wales produced a 28-28 scoreline at Murrayfield in 2001.
* Wales have recorded nine wins on the bounce against Scotland, with their last defeat being in 2007.
* Scotland have only beaten Wales three times from 17 attempts in Six Nations history.
* Wales have scored an average of 26 points on each of their last four visits to Murrayfield.
* Scarlets flanker John Barclay will become the first Wales-based Scot to captain his country against Wales since former Ebbw Vale player Arthur Smith in 1960.
* Skipper Alun Wyn Jones is the only starting line-up survivor this weekend from Wales' last defeat against Scotland 10 years ago.
* Scotland scrum-haf Ali Price will make his first Test match start on Saturday, replacing injured captain Greig Laidlaw.
* Scotland have a combined total of 399 caps in their starting XV this weekend, compared to Wales' 699.