Just 3,000 loyalist protestors marched through Belfast city centre on Saturday to protest against "police brutality, the parades dispute and the decision to stop flying the Union flag every day from City Hall". Demonstrators defied the ruling that they must leave City Hall by 12.30pm, but the march passed off peacefully.
Video: Just 3,000 protestors turn out for loyalist rally in Belfast
- Elite sex club 'Killing Kittens' comes to Belfast promising 'organised orgies' and swingers parties
- Child killer 'was to meet kids during jail fun day'
- Strabane woman arrested over dog sex claims
- Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson due back in Belfast to film The Fall, as X Files star warns of most shocking scenes yet
- Michaella McCollum: Video shows how Peru Two were nabbed smuggling £1.5 million cocaine haul
- BBC Northern Ireland's Stephen Nolan a victim of £22k credit card scam
- NekNominate craze is out of control: Businessman cuts head off bird, eats insides then jumps off cliff
- Manchester United's Jonny Evans marries Helen McConnell in glam-filled wedding
- 'Martin McGuinness ordered murder of census worker' - Fresh allegations from IRA supergrass Raymond Gilmour
- Persil faker comes clean: Co Armagh builder washed up after making counterfeit laundry detergent
Live Video: Boob jobs discussed
Ellen's Oscars photo: the selfie pic that broke Twitter
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
Clegg slams Putin's 'KGB mentality' new
Nick Clegg has urged Moscow to enter into a "civilised dialogue" over Ukraine as the situation in occupied Crimea remained tense ahead of a proposed referendum on becoming part of Russia.
Two charged over toddler's death new
Two people have been charged in connection with the death of a two-year-old girl who had ingested methadone.
DUP to run one candidate for MEP new
The Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) will only run one candidate in the European election, party leader Peter Robinson has said.
Lancaster: We have enough depth new
Stuart Lancaster has shrugged off the presence of six players who were qualified to represent England in Wales' starting XV at Twickenham on Sunday.
Ball content with life in limelight new
Berkshire-born Jake Ball will continue living the dream at Twickenham on Sunday when he attempts to plot England's RBS 6 Nations downfall.
I just want to win - Brown new
England's 'Mr Angry' insists only rugby provides the outlet his competitive spirit demands.
McCall tells of Sport Relief tears new
Davina McCall has revealed she had barely cried for years until she undertook her gruelling Sport Relief challenge last month - during which she sobbed repeatedly.
Joe Nawaz's TV View: I just couldn't get in tune with Eurovision show
The road to Eurovision was paved with good intentions, honestly. I was in the Post Office the other day picking up a parcel of old VHS Blake's 7 episodes (because I'm simultaneously that much of a sci-fi geek AND a luddite). I was about to offer my ID up, when the postal clerk cheerfully waved it away and told me that he read and – yes – enjoyed my column, right here! On this page!
'Work to do' on Hill show interval
Producers of The X Factor musical have pledged to tighten up the gaps after the audience was left waiting almost 50 minutes between acts at one performance.