No more charges into Thomas probe
THE mum of murdered schoolboy Thomas Devlin last night said she was disappointed that no further charges will be brought in the case.
Sunday Life has learned that a UVF double killer and a convicted UDA extortionist have been told they will not be charged in connection with the sectarian murder of the Catholic teenager.
Former gunman Billy Hutchinson and blackmailer Sam ‘Bib' Blair had been questioned by cops about withholding information about the brutal 2005 knife killing.
For the full story, see this week's Sunday Life.