12 August 2011
Sunday Life - Final Score
Most Read in this section
- Strabane woman arrested over dog sex claims
- World's best bikini bodies - from Amy Childs to Mila Kunis
- Wet Wet Wet singer Marti Pellow is keen to bury false stories
- Manchester United's Jonny Evans marries Helen McConnell in glam-filled wedding
- Banbridge minister falsely accused of 'improper' relationship with woman thrown out of his church
- Nurse blows whistle on horrific working conditions at Belfast's Royal Victoria Hospital
- Andrea Begley: One contestant on The Voice was so rude about my blindness
- Carrickfergus residents' fury at prostitute operating sex den next to youth club
- Wife of love-cheat Kirwan stands by her man after we expose affair with leggy fan
- Unmasked: Winston 'Winkie' Irvine is UVF terrorist in balaclava
Queen's Winter Graduations
This year's university winter graduations
Cow passenger in Citroen Xsara
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Christmas parties 2013
Irish dad forced to take dead baby in taxi for autopsy
Prouvost wins Turner Prize
Laure Prouvost named winner in Derry
Top 10 Xmas gifts for teens
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Help babies like little Joe
Help save lives of babies around the world
Christmas lights in Belfast
Lights on and market opens in city
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Dual drug 'fights breast cancer' new
A combination of two drugs is highly effective at keeping some women with breast cancer free of the disease, say researchers.
Caesarean plea approved by judge new
A High Court judge today gave doctors permission to perform a caesarean section on a pregnant mentally-ill woman against her wishes if the need arose.
Exploitation inquiry powers limited new
An independent inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Northern Ireland is powerless to compel organisations to answer questions on potential failings within the care system, its chairwoman has told an Assembly committee.
Hull apply to FA over name change new
Hull have formally applied to the Football Association to change their playing name to 'Hull Tigers' from next season.
Suarez goals tally up to 15 new
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has extended his lead as the Barclays Premier League's top scorer after being awarded a second goal in last weekend's 4-1 win over West Ham.
Ryan makes changes new
Worcester's hopes of progressing in the Amlin Challenge Cup are effectively over, prompting director of rugby Dean Ryan to use Thursday night's trip to Biarritz to experiment with selection.
X Factor 'life-changing' for Sam new
X Factor finalist Sam Bailey has said her life has already been changed by the hit talent show, even if she does not win this weekend's showdown.
Flanagan urges fur-free Christmas
Helen Flanagan filled her own stockings as she became Miss Santa to campaign against animal cruelty.
Latitude headline acts announced
The first headliners for next year's Latitude arts and music festival have been announced, with Irish indie rockers Two Door Cinema Club making their first festival headline appearance at the event.