We have joined forces with our friends at Stena Line to give away a three-night return trip for a class of up to 30, accompanied by 10 guardians, teachers or parent, to the magical resort.
All pupils, parents and teachers have to do is start collecting tokens printed each week in Sunday Life and the class with the MOST tokens per pupil will win this once-in-a-lifetime prize. Tokens will be available in Sunday Life between Sunday 5th February until Sunday 25th March. We will also be including a special 'golden' token and bonus tokens available through our media partners at hit radio station U105. Tune into U105.8FM to be in with a chance of winning bonus golden tokens, worth 10 ordinary vouchers, and a golden token worth 30 tokens will also be available to download from www.u105.com (only one of these golden tokens will be accepted per class entry)
But you can collect as many tokens you wish from Sunday Life each week, photocopies are not accepted. Every class entered has an equal chance to win as the tokens collected will be divided by the number of students in the class.
All classes that enter the competition must be registered with Sunday Life before submitting their final entry and more than one class per school entering must submit entries separately.
Remember the class with the most tokens wins!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is a trip to Alton Towers with Stena Line for a school class of up to 30 students and 10 guardians. There will be one guardian for every 3 students.
2. The prize includes:
a.Return ferry travel with Stena Line from Belfast to Liverpool (Birkenhead), including bus transfers to Alton Towers.
b. Hotel accomadation for two nights
c. 2 day park tickets to Alton Tower
3. The prize has to be taken in May. It will leave Belfast on a Tuesday morning, returning on the friday morning.
4. Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed above (e.g. telephone charges, room service etc) are at the guest's own expense.
5. Travel insurance is not included. All travellers are also responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of a valid passport or other form of ID.
6. Please note some rides and features have height or age restrictions.
7. The winning class will be the one which has collected the most tokens pro-rata for this promotion. In the event of two of more classes having the same number of tokens pro-rata a tiebreaker will be used to select the winning class.
8. Only original tokens permitted. No photocopies.
9. There is no cash or prize alternative.
10. All entrant classes must be registered with Sunday Life before submitting final entry. All tokens must be sent, by Monday 2nd April to: Sunday Life Stena Line Class Trip, FAO Marketing Department, Sunday Life, 124 Royal Avenue, Belfast BT1 1EB.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed in the post or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind
12. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any accident, injury, loss or damage, no matter howsoever caused as a result of acceptance or participation on this prize trip.
14. The winning class will be required to participate in any publicity arising from the promotion (this may involve interviews with participating radio station U105) and to submit a short account of their prize experience for use by the Promoter.
15. For name and country of winner, write to promoter at address below enclosing stamped addressed envelope.
PROMOTER : Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland) t/a Sunday Life, 124 - 144 Royal Avenue, Belfast BT1 1EB.