Father's Day gifts that won't (hopefully) end up in the bin
Father's Day is just around the corner - so don't let the 15th June creep up on you. We all have this problem. What to get Dad that won't end up on a dusty shelf in the garage, or rammed into that back bit of the roof space. Well, fear not - we're here to help!
1. More political drama than a family road-trip to The Mournes: House of Cards
2. For any aspiring brewmeisters: Brewbuddy Home-brew Starter Kit
3. Dad can take notes from Northern Ireland's very own super-Father, Liam Neeson: Taken/Taken 2 box-set
4. Does Dad have a terrible taste in music? Make the entire family happy with: AKG K518 Headphones
5. For the "I need coffee to function" Dad: Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
6. Challenge him to build a robot out of circuit-boards and Lego: Raspberry Pi Starter-kit
7. It's not Father's Day without some sort of WWII movie-fest. Kick it off with: The Monuments Men (2014)
8. And what goes well with a Hollywood war-time blockbuster? A wee dram... : Bushmills Irish Honey
9. Finally; for the part-time Dad, full-time gamer: Watch Dogs (PS4)
*All prices accurate at time of publication - subject to change and availability
Ulster Bank in black to tune of £55m as it turns the corner new
Once the weakest link in...
Robert Fisk: Israel-Gaza conflict: What would we do if it had been 35... new
Impunity is the word that...
EU's Russia sanctions extended new
The EU has extended sanctions against senior Russian officials in the...
Mata impressed by Van Gaal new
Louis van Gaal has told his players they must only speak to each other in English,...
Van Gaal keeps counsel over Mou new
Louis van Gaal looks set to speak to Jose Mourinho...
Saints sales continue apace new
Southampton's summer sales are to continue in the coming days, with the club in...
Sarandon says she was Bowie's lover new
Actress Susan Sarandon has revealed she and David...
Firth swaps Mr Darcy for killer spy new
Costume drama heartthrob Colin Firth swaps his...
O'Donoghue weirded out by Wilson new
Danny O'Donoghue has revealed it was odd...