Father's Day gifts that won't (hopefully) end up in the bin
Father's Day is just around the corner - so don't let the 15th June creep up on you. We all have this problem. What to get Dad that won't end up on a dusty shelf in the garage, or rammed into that back bit of the roof space. Well, fear not - we're here to help!
1. More political drama than a family road-trip to The Mournes: House of Cards
2. For any aspiring brewmeisters: Brewbuddy Home-brew Starter Kit
3. Dad can take notes from Northern Ireland's very own super-Father, Liam Neeson: Taken/Taken 2 box-set
4. Does Dad have a terrible taste in music? Make the entire family happy with: AKG K518 Headphones
5. For the "I need coffee to function" Dad: Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
6. Challenge him to build a robot out of circuit-boards and Lego: Raspberry Pi Starter-kit
7. It's not Father's Day without some sort of WWII movie-fest. Kick it off with: The Monuments Men (2014)
8. And what goes well with a Hollywood war-time blockbuster? A wee dram... : Bushmills Irish Honey
9. Finally; for the part-time Dad, full-time gamer: Watch Dogs (PS4)
*All prices accurate at time of publication - subject to change and availability
The Cloth Ear August 2014
Vital 2014: The Killers and Bastille
Vital 2014 pictures: David Guetta
Belfast rocks to Biffy Clyro
Belsonic: Kodaline, Tom Odell fans
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Queens of the Stone Age fans
Belsonic 2014 first night
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Limelight, Belfast - August 2014
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Chic and Nile Rodgers fans
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Dirty Onion, Belfast - August 2014
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Kodaline, Tom Odell fans
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Secrets Nightclub, Magherafelt - August 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Roxy Nightclub, The Parlour, The Eg - July 2014
Ollie's Club, Belfast - August 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Bot - August 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Alley Cat Bar July 2014
Carter urges ban on paying for sex new
Former US president Jimmy Carter has written to...
News Analysis: Angus Robertson believes a stronger Scotland will be a... new
With just days to go until...
Summer's over but warm autumn due new
Summer might be over but the first week of autumn...
Kiko Martinez is out to make amends after Carl Frampton knockout new
Almost from the moment...
Tommy Breslin hails season's best display as Cliftonville climb to table summit new
Fulham to offload flop striker Kostas Mitroglou new
Fulham are set to sell their expensive misfit Kostas...
Lawrence hit by nude photos hacker new
Jennifer Lawrence has fallen victim to a computer...
Northern Ireland Opera Festival of Voice: Music triumphs in showdown of opera soloists new
Those who object in principle to music competitions have a point: it really did...
Kate Bush makes history with album sales new
Kate Bush has become the first woman in history to...